RV & Trailer Sales Dealer
- Well established business with over 30 years of experience and operation.
- EBITDA for 2014 is $611,946 with annual sales of $8,479,011.76.
- This is like a management buyout where top management desires to continue for a solid transition period.
- Opportunity for long-term growth in three profit centers, sales department, parts and service departments.
- Stellar reputation—company has received awards for customer service and satisfaction.
- Looking for buyer with growth and expansion capital.
- The Company has developed 7 competitive advantages over the years.
- Significant barriers to competition in the area of operation.
UNIQUE TRAVEL COMPANY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Four decades in an established market niche that was profitable through the recession.
- To the owners knowledge there is no other business model like this in the travel industry and has commission percentages consistently around 20%
- This unique model also creates repeat travel customers or groups that then use the Company for decades.
- Nationally recognized reputation and expertise enables the Company to have proven policies that give repeat business and consistent profits.
- Operates nationally and internationally with significant volumes of immediate infill potential.
- This Company turned what many travel firms consider “challenges” into 14 competitive advantages that focus on its market niche.
- This Company has mastered its niche through years of trial and error, resulting in unique travel experiences not normally available to the public.
- This is a smaller business but primed for expansion with 10 strong growth opportunities within the enormous $157 billion dollar US travel market. .
- Turnkey management with the Owners continuing in their management roles to help transition and expand the Company for a number of years.
This unique business model has two profit centers. The core business is an upscale travel agency and the extraordinary operation of their “Signature” international adventures. This company offers a solid core book of upscale leisure travel business and the higher margins of their Signature business.
One of the primary goals of the Owners is for a new owner with a stronger capital base is to take full advantage of the competitive advantages as well as the incoming tide of growth opportunities and propel the Company more quickly to a significantly higher level of revenue. This is why the Owner’s are looking more for an equity partner than just a sale of the business. Once relieved of the burden of the administrative and financial duties they would like to continue developing and expanding their Signature business model for a number years and eventually move into a staged retirement.
With its solid book of core business and its unique Signature packages this Company is set apart from the others by their unique and creative tours packages that elevate good travel into unique “insider foreign cultural experiences” that create lifelong loyal customers. This is a smaller business but in this case it is not the size that counts, it is a new and exciting adventure for your clients that can separate you from your competition.