The worldwide market for rare and collectable wines is the fastest growing segment in a $310 billion market. The company currently for sale emerged as the first rare wine internet auction site in the world offering weekly wine auctions. Founded in 1998 and located in Oregon, this company became the building block for the formation of a larger wine group. Using a combination of technology, proprietary market data, intellectual knowledge, and a passion for fine, rare, and collectable wines, the owner has brought this company and the larger group to $14 million in annual sales. Sales in 2012 included shipments to clients located on every continent of the world except Antarctica. Sixteen years of industry experience, and an aggressive market expansion strategy all mean that this company and larger group are uniquely positioned for significant and immediate growth.
The Owner has identified thirteen growth opportunities, he and his team are executing a strategic growth plan that was formulated in late 2009 and early 2010, and has been continually updated. As a result, the company is well on its way toward taking full advantage of some of these additional growth opportunities. For the right buyer, the owner would be willing to remain with the company in a reduced role, making both this company and group a turnkey opportunity. The combination of thirteen growth opportunities, a turnkey management team, and a new capital structure make this an excellent platform company for a strategic buyer
Combined revenues for this group in 2012 were over $14 million. First quarter sales for 2013 were $3,790,886 and increase of $638,184 over Q1 Sales for 2012. The combined companies have a competitive four-year average gross margin history of 22.01%. The Sales Performance Table in the Financial Section (6.0) indicates projected revenue of $30,000,000 .The company is well positioned to take advantage of growth opportunities for a new owner with the right capital base
This company and group have ten competitive advantages that focus on its market niche, including technology, location, product sourcing, and customer base. Each of these advantages contributes to the future growth and prosperity of the company
Predictability of personnel and management for a buyer is vital. The current operation is strong and all processes are solidly executed with a well-trained and loyal workforce. With a turnkey management team in place, a new owner can focus on growth opportunities
AVAILABLE FOR ACQUISITION
West Coast Sound and Lighting Company
• 2014-15 banner year sales have doubled, may be best year in 45 year history.
• 2013-14 EBITDA February FYE of $539,728 with excellent margins on annual sales of $1,978,850.
• EBITDA for 2014-2015 FYE could be $800,000 or more.
• Like a management buyout where top management desires to remain for a ongoing consistent and predictable future.
• Looking for buyer with growth and expansion capital.
• Sustainable, long-term growth in two profit centers, event production and permanent sound installation business.
• To the owner’s knowledge this is the only Pacific Northwest company to have both sound and lighting with expert service department —providing a one-stop shop for event managers.
• Stellar national reputation—company has received business from major national entertainment acts for years.
• Loyal, expert workforce includes team of degreed, licensed pros.
• Positioned to grow--with 10 growth opportunities in both profit centers.
• The Company has developed 15 competitive advantages over the years.
• Significant barriers to competition in the area of operation.
• Installation jobs includes landmark auditoriums, universities and government buildings in the Northwest.
• Events include political (all Presidential candidates since Robert Kennedy), fairs, concerts, graduations and etc.
Available for Acquisition
PROMINENT MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR & REFRIGERATION COMPANY
• This nearly century old Company is in the “right place at right time.”
• This is a chance to be on the ground floor of a many year multibillion dollar project.
• This is going to change the community dramatically. Real estate prices are already jumping.
• The general manager/general contractor “GMGC” is Kiewit Corporation.
• The county and Kiewit are working towards a policy of hiring as many local contractors as possible.
• Given the scope of this project the work will primarily be done with union contactors like this Company.
• This Company is the ONLY mechanical & refrigeration contractor in the region.
• The existing facility and equipment have an estimated $12-million capacity.
• This company boasts a flawless and stellar reputation and widespread name recognition that has created a consistent and repeat customer base and allows it to win more than 70 percent of the jobs it bids on.
• The Company has earned 11 competitive advantages
• Proximity to a key training center means technicians take full advantage of the latest industry education and certification.
The immediate goal is to sell to a larger mechanical contractor that is equipped to handle the upcoming work load of this extensive project. The Company just passed up bidding on one of the first pieces of mechanical contractor work, a $5 million job they could have bid on if they were teamed up or owned by a larger mechanical contractor that had sufficient working capital and bonding. As the recession set in regionally sales declined from $6 million in 2006 to $2 million in 2013. The Owner feels sales have bottomed out and he is now hiring back personnel.
With the preferential advantages of being a local business the owner wants the Company to be in a better position to get a fair share of this massive project and is realistic about becoming part of a larger mechanical contractor. He is willing to negotiate a price based on the value of the tangible assets plus an “earnout” for him as the sales and profits increase as this multiyear game changing project continues.
The owner plans a staged retirement over a several-year period to provide a consistent and successful transition of ownership. He has groomed a long term person to eventually operate the Company. With experienced and proven management in place, he has made an effort to depersonalize relationships with customers over the past five years in preparation for his retirement.
The Company’s high standards and criteria have kept quality of installation and fabrication well above the norm in the marketplace. The Company has longstanding relationships existing with area developers, architects, engineers, and general contractors.
The owner wishes to identify a buyer who will continue with the same standards of ethics, honesty, and fair dealing this company has exhibited throughout its long history.
This is a unique and excellent growth opportunity for a larger mechanical contractor to expand into this market and kick off the acquisition with the immediate opportunities of this multibillion dollar project.
AVAILABLE FOR ACQUISITION
DYNAMIC ELECTRICAL DISPLAY GROWTH OPPORTUNITY
• Compared to 2013 the year to date sales for 2014 are up over 40%.
• Business model is very scalable with 50% gross margins, customers are asking them to expand.
• Looking for buyer with a stronger capital base to realize immediate nationwide growth opportunities.
• Passed up $2.8 million dollar job that was at their doorstep due to not having sufficient capital.
• This Company has over 20 years of success in the electrical display field.
• A “green” Company reducing electrical consumption with their LED products.
• National customers in all fields.
• COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE - Proven success dealing with governmental agencies and city councils for zoning and permits.
• There are eight growth opportunities that are primed to further expand the Company’s market area.
• The Company has created five distinct competitive advantages.
• They have an excellent in-house culture that is family like and productive.
• Structure is open – sell minority or majority interest, merger, or they will sell 100% if they have employment contracts with phantom stock appreciation rights so they can share in the growth opportunities.
Fiscal year is February and in seven months sales are ahead 40% in the $2MM range and the TTM September EBITDA is $577. Gross margins are in the 50% range. Good margin to scale up.